COVID-19 - current arrangements
We are working as close to business as usual as possible.
We do ask that you:
avoid directly contact staff about routine business (use the online forms or email us)
ensure your key organisational contacts are up to date
let us know as soon as possible if you think it will be difficult to meet your compliance obligations.
We have general advice about managing certified facilities and licences during COVID-19 restrictions.
Types of changes you can request
You can request certain changes to your facility certification, including:
- varying your certification
- suspending your certification
- lifting a suspension
- surrendering your certification
Before you lodge your application
- Ensure you provide the minimum information with your application. We will not accept an application without it.
- Check you are authorised by the certification holder to apply to modify a certification. We maintain a list of authorised persons for each certification holder. If you are not on this list, the application must state that you are authorised to request the modification.
Lodge your application
Request changes to certification
Use this form to request a variation, suspension, lifting of a suspension or surrender of your facility certification.
You can also email or post your request and supporting information.
After you’ve lodged your application
- If you lodge your application online, you will receive an email receipt with a PDF of your application attached.
- We will notify you of your application’s reference number. Please use this in any correspondence with us regarding the certification application.
- Contact us if we have not notified you of your reference number within 2 weeks of lodging your application.
There are no statutory time frames for actioning applications to modify certifications. However, we generally try to action:
- variations within 90 working days
- suspensions, lift of suspensions and surrenders within 7 working days. If you require an urgent suspension contact us.
These time frames do not include weekends, ACT public holidays, and time spent waiting for applicants to respond to requests for additional information.