Join the Client Register to receive OGTR news
Information received by members of the OGTR Client Register includes:
- a notification when the OGTR has received an application to release a genetically modified organism (GMO) into the environment
- an invitation to comment on the consultation Risk Analysis and Risk Management Plan which is developed for each application to release a GMO into the environment notification that a licence to release a GMO into the environment has been issued
- notification when there have been significant changes made to the gene technology legislation
Registration is free and anyone may join. Information is provided either electronically via email or in hard copy via post.
Joining the Client Register
To join the Client Register either:
Information submitted to the Client Register will be used solely by the Department of Health and will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose.
Thank you for registering your details with the OGTR and joining the Client Register.
Download and print the form and fax it to (02) 6271 4202 or post it to:
Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (MDP 54)
GPO Box 9848
Canberra ACT 2601
For further information, please call the OGTR on 1800 181 030 or email email@example.com
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.