OGTR Client Register
The OGTR Client Register is a list of individuals and organisations who have registered to be notified of information and events relating to the OGTR.
Information received by members of the OGTR Client Register includes:
- a notification when the OGTR has received an application to release a genetically modified organism (GMO) into the environment
- an invitation to comment on the consultation Risk Analysis and Risk Management Plan which is developed for each application to release a GMO into the environment
- notification that a licence to release a GMO into the environment has been issued
- notification when there have been significant changes made to the gene technology legislation
Registration is free and anyone may join. Information is provided either electronically via email or in hard copy via post.
To join the Client Register either:
Client Register Proforma (RTF 13 KB)
Client Register Proforma (PDF 14 KB)
- fill out the online form below or
- download and print the form and fax it to (02) 6271 4202 or post it to
Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (MDP 54)
GPO Box 9848
Canberra ACT 2601
For further information, please call the OGTR on 1800 181 030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information submitted to the Client Register will be used solely by the Department of Health and Ageing and will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose.
Top of page